Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Holy Crap!!! A New Skyrim Trailer *JIZZ*

Sorry I haven't posted in almost a week guys, I've been too busy playing Ghost Recon online and doing other shtuffs also. But I did happen to see the whole new Skyrim trailer with, yep you guessed it, GAMEPLAY MOFUCKAS! In the vid you see the dovahkiin running from a gigantic dragon only to find himself at a dead end in a cliff. Then like a badass he says some crap and it totally fucks the dragon's ego up. Look for yourself....


Also at the beginning it show's the dragon's point of view which leads me to believe that you could ride them! Imagine riding a freakin' dragon and raining down terror on towns, forests, and all FIVE HUGE MAIN CITIES!!! This is gonna be the game of the century no doubt about it! Forget about COD and all those games coming out this holiday season, this is clearly the epitome of what a video game should be! I know, I know "How are you making that statement if you haven't even played it?". Well my fellow bloggers, I have a secret. I'm a gaming psychic and I have already played this game and it was better than any game I have ever played! That's how I know Skyrim is what's going to cause a pandemic of male orgasms across the globe November 11, 2011!!!!

BELIEVE IT 11 11 11


33 comments:

  1. Dude, this is one of several games that I am really looking forward to this year. I have no idea how I'm to play them all LOL, but this is gonna be the best year for PC gaming at least in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got done reading a friends article on this, looks like its getting some buzz, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already seen this but man, I can't wait. I've been waiting a long time for another TES game. Although I'm going to need to update my rig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not wait for this game to come out. It's going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, I'm going to jizz in mah pants now ->

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heck yeah, this game will own all others

    ReplyDelete
  7. hell yeah I've been waiting for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i cant believe how much hype there is because of skyrim

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this game is going to rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This game looks like a winner. Can't wait for it to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha nice, awesome post dude. Can't wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved all the other games looking forward to this one a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for sharing the video, hadn't seen this one yet. Lookin forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. why 11.11.11 ,I cant waiting

    ReplyDelete
  15. holy sh*** can't wait to play this one

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait to yell at dragons!

    ReplyDelete
  17. woah thats real fuckn badass

    ReplyDelete
  18. i like your blog. it's fantastic.
    follow you!

    http://incredible-mo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. That looks like something I will need. I hope it has a free map and inventory similar to fallout where you can collect and trade/upgrade a lot of items, those games make me the happiest.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I still have to beat oblivion :( Don't realease another one just yet Bethesda!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally followed you because Led Zeppelin was in your playlist.
    ...though it was spelled wrong.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Naruto reference
    on line pharmacy there
    Tramadol dosage site

    ReplyDelete